X2 is powerful, durable, and quiet
The TRAX POWER DOLLY SYSTEMS INC X2 is powerful, durable, and quiet compared to its competition. Its advanced electric motor technology ensures the dolly operates with minimal noise, making it ideal for residential areas, RV parks, and other noise-sensitive environments. The dolly's heavy-duty rubber track design ensures that it can handle any terrain with ease, and it has been tested moving trailers up to 15,000 pounds plus.
The TRAX X2 comes with a wireless remote controller that is constructed to withstand the rigors of heavy use. The remote controller features two variable-speed-control joysticks for precision steering, and it has a magnetic base that makes it easy to charge in the accompanying wireless charger base.
The TRAX X2 is powered by a 36-volt battery system consisting of three (3) UB12350 model-size standard batteries. These batteries are readily available at most local stores. The batteries can easily be swapped out for with a fresh set of batteries, allowing you to use the dolly all day without interruption. Alternatively, the batteries can be fully charged in about 4 hours using the premium on-board NOCO Genius GEN5x3 battery charger. The dolly also comes with two trailer balls included in the kit: a 2" and a 2 5/16" hitch ball. It can easily accommodate a 5th wheel adapter and gooseneck for an additional cost, making it adaptable to your specific trailer needs.
Designed, fabricated, and assembled in Canada, the TRAX POWER DOLLY SYSTEMS INC X2 is a top-of-the-line electric-powered trailer dolly that is built to last. Its advanced features and rugged design make it perfect for any trailer-moving needs and will provide years of trouble-free service.
- Wireless remote control (The remote is designed with something called triple handshaking. This means the transmitter and receiver need to confirm communication in 3 different ways every second before the motors are allowed to move. If something happens and the transmitter & receiver do not get this constant 3-way handshake, the motor controllers shut themselves down. It is extremely important to us that the X2 cannot sporadically move on its own.)
- Double 36-volt motors with built-in disc brake system & whisper-quiet drivetrain
- Extended-range wireless remote control with an approximately 1000-foot range
- 4hr quick charge on-board battery charger/tender
- Quick connect battery cable system
- EZ Secure Loc ball mount with adjustable-angle flat plate (Patent Pending )
- 2" and 2 5/16" size hitch ball
- Automatic Smart Brake Control System with Surge brake lockout
- Battery level indicator
- 5th wheel adapter kit
- Gooseneck adapter kit
- Universal hitch adapter kit
- Pintle hitch adapter
- Atwood puzzle adapter ( Patent pending )
- 3x UB12350 36-volt battery kit
- Hitch ball ( 1 7/8″ | 50mm )
- 2 joystick variable speed control wireless remote ( inches per minute – 200 feet per minute )
- Heavy duty steel embedded rubber tracks
- Easy to remove and replace batteries for all-day use
- Remove the ball mount for other kinds of connections and usage