“Effortlessly Move Trailers Anywhere with the TRAX Electric Powered Trailer Dolly: Safe, Durable, and Cost-Effective Solution”
TRAX battery-powered trailer dollies are a powerful and convenient tool for anyone who needs to move a trailer around their property or on the road. There are several reasons why TRAX-designed trailer dollies are the best choice for your trailer moving needs.
- Convenience: Our 36v battery-powered trailer dolly eliminates the need for a separate vehicle to tow the trailer. This means you can easily move the trailer around your property or take it on the road, turn the trailer around 180º without having to worry about the hassle of asking neighbors to move their vehicles or other obstacles and the time it takes to move your trailer in a short period of time safely.
- Maneuverability: Our battery-powered trailer dollies are extremely maneuverable and easy to control. This makes it easy to navigate tight spaces and around obstacles and much easier and quicker to park your trailer in the desired location.
- Safety: Using a battery-powered trailer dolly is much safer than manually pushing or pulling a trailer. There is less risk of injury to the operator, and the dolly’s braking system ensures the trailer is always under control.
- Cost-effective: The initial cost of a battery-powered trailer dolly may seem high, but it can save you money in the long run. The cost of renting or purchasing a separate towing vehicle can increase over time, and a battery-powered trailer dolly eliminates that cost.
- Versatile: Battery-powered trailer dollies can move various trailers, including boat trailers, horse trailers, and cargo trailers. They are also suitable for use on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, asphalt, and gravel.
If you need to move a trailer around your property or on the road, a TRAX powered trailer dolly may be the best option for your needs. Its convenience, maneuverability, safety, cost-effectiveness, and environmentally friendly aspects make it an excellent choice for anyone looking to transport a trailer in a more efficient and eco-friendly way.