1. If within 30 days of the date of signed received product, a Customer finds a Product to have a material defect not specified in the catalog (if there is any), or if the product has not met the Customer’s expectations, then subject to sections 2 and 3, the Customer may return the Product within 30 days to the store of original purchase for a full refund, less shipping expenses and a restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price, provided that:
the Customer gives prompt e-mail notice of that defect to the Seller ( firstname.lastname@example.org );
the Goods so returned are in undamaged condition and accompanied by all packaging and accessories; and the original sales receipt is presented.
1. The processing of any refund on the Product paid for by credit card chargeback will require 15 days from the date of return.
If the Product is not returned within 30 days of the date of the original purchase, then the Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the Product.
Exclusions and Limitations
1. The following defects and causes are not covered by this Policy:
a) those due to normal wear and tear of the Product arising from use;
b) those attributable in whole or in part to misuse of the Product;
c) those attributable to repair of the Product by any person other than an authorized dealer, or the installation of unapproved parts on the Product; or
d) those attributable to an accident or to lightning, an act of God, external fire, wind, rain, or damage or deterioration occurring during the course of transit, or as a result of vandalism or other deliberate act;
e) those due to any power surge, brown-out, leaking, damaged or inoperative batteries, or to a connection to a power source having a greater rating than that specified in the operator’s manual (in case of rechargeable batteries);
f) those caused by the Customer’s neglect, improper use or storage, or failure to take care of and maintain the Product in accordance with the Owner’s Manual and technical specifications provided therewith.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Products with any of the above-excluded defects may not be returned.
1. Alteration, defacing or removal of the serial number imprinted on the Product voids this Policy.
2. Those defects caused by a failure of any part of the Product if that part is not being manufactured by the Seller; such product, if returned within 30 days of the date of sale, can be replaced with the product of similar or better quality.
3. Where, under this Policy, the Product is replaced with a new Product, this Policy will apply to the new Product as if the date of replacement was the date of the original purchase of the Product.
Immaterial Defects-Right of Seller to Correct Deficiency
Where a Product fails to perform in accordance with the specifications, the Customer shall so notify the Seller, and shall allow the Seller 20 business days to repair that Product and cause it to perform in accordance with specifications, or to replace it with a new Product that does so perform, but where the Product or any replacement Product cannot be made to perform in accordance with specifications within that time, the Seller shall repurchase the Product from the Customer for the full purchase price, less shipping expenses and a restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price. This repurchase will constitute a full settlement of all claims of the Customer against the Seller with respect to that Product.